National Savings Day is celebrated in the United States on Oct.12 to encourage people to save money.
It is very important to control your expenses in order to enjoy greater security in life. Hence, the best way to observe this day is by opening a savings bank account and saving a portion of your paycheck.
- “You must gain control over your money or the lack of it will forever control you.” – Dave Ramsey
- “The way to build your savings is by spending less each month.” – Suze Orman
- “Influence is like a savings account. The less you use it, the more you’ve got.” – Andrew Young,
- “Savings and investment are indissolubly linked. It is impossible to encourage one and discourage the other.” – Murray Rothbard
- “A man who both spends and saves money is the happiest man, because he has both enjoyments.” – Samuel Johnson
- “Too many people spend money they haven’t earned, to buy things they don’t want, to impress people they don’t like.” – Will Smith
- “It is never too early to encourage long-term savings.” – Ron Lewis
- “The safe way to double your money is to fold it over once and put it in your pocket.” – Kin Hubbard
- “Put all of your savings on autopilot, and you won’t likely notice the missing cash.” – Jean Chatzky
- “Beware of little expenses; a small leak will sink a great ship.” – Benjamin Franklin
- “It’s unfortunate how some people complain about being financially unstable, yet they use their last savings to acquire material things.” – Edmond Mbiaka
- “It’s not how much you make each month that matters — it’s how much you save along with the flexibility and time outside work that you have.”– Francis Shenstone
The post National Savings Day 2020: Quotes That Will Inspire You To Save Money appeared first on International Business Times.